Professional Tennis and the World’s Best Players are coming to Winston-Salem, as the award-winning ATP World Tour event comes back to Winston-Salem for it's eight year in 2018.
The tournament is owned locally and is a must on the annual tennis and social calendar for the entire state of North Carolina. The tournament benefits programs within Winston-Salem and youth tennis programs within the Forsyth County School system.
The Winston-Salem Open is the final event on the 2018 US Open Series, the week prior to the US Open. The ESPN family of networks will televise the event domestically with, and our tournament singles final is one of only two events CBS Sports will televise during the summer. The 2017 Winston-Salem Open reached a global audience of 3.5 million viewers and recieved 271 hours of broadcast coverage reaching 13 countries.
The tournament provides a unique opportunity for the corporate community to connect, not only with the worldwide tennis community, but also with numerous blue chip companies that currently support the event.
We will build a customized opportunity that marries your business goals with meaningful communications strategies that promote your company or brand to current and prospective customers, guests, and employees.
Benefits of a Partnership
- Brand Association With Winning Values of Tennis
- Multi-Channel Marketing Opportunities
- Unparalleled Relationship Building Opportunities
- Substantial Public Relations Coverage
- Positive Community Impact
- VIP Access to Tournaments
- Worldwide Brand Exposure
- Premium Hospitality
- On court and on site signage
- On Court Activation and VIP experiences
- Display, vending and sampling opportunities
- Local and National Promotional Opportunities
- Clinics with ATP pros
- Association with Special Events