Professional Tennis and the World’s Best Players are coming to Winston-Salem, as the newest ATP World Tour event comes back to Winston-Salem for it's seventh year in 2017.
The tournament is owned locally, and is a must on the annual tennis and social calendar for the entire state of North Carolina. The tournament will be benefiting local programs within Forsyth County and youth tennis programs within the Forsyth County School system.
The Winston-Salem Open is the final event on the 2017 Emirates Airline US Open Series, the week prior to the US Open. The event will be televised domestically by the ESPN family of networks with our Finals being one of only two events during the summer to be televised on CBS Sports. The 2016 Winston-Salem Open reached a global audience of 3.5 million viewers and had 271 hours of broadcast coverage reaching 13 countries.
This is a great opportunity for the corporate community to connect with this exciting event that is already being supported by numerous blue chip companies and the vast tennis community within the state of North Carolina.
We will build a customized opportunity for your company that will emphasize promoting your company or brand to your current and future customers, and employees.
Benefits of a Partnership
- Brand Association With Winning Values of Tennis
- Multi-Channel Marketing Opportunities
- Unparalleled Relationship Building Opportunities
- Substantial Public Relations Coverage
- Positive Community Impact
- VIP Access to Tournaments
- Worldwide Brand Exposure
- Premium Hospitality
- On court and on site signage
- On Court Activation and VIP experiences
- Display, vending and sampling opportunities
- Local and National Promotional Opportunities
- Clinics with ATP pros
- Association with Special Events