• Ball persons play a very important role in the overall operation of each match. Their primary job is to retrieve balls when they are out of play.
• Must have working knowledge of the game of tennis e.g. scoring…change of ends…etiquette, etc.
• Can stand and run for an hour or more
• Can concentrate for extended lengths of time
• Must be at least 12 years old by August 1, 2015
Who is required to try out?
• Those who have not been a ball person at a prior WS Open
• Any prior WS Open persons who the training team require to try-out again
Wake Forest University Indoor Tennis Center
100 W. 32nd Street, Winston-Salem, NC 27105
Friday, July 31, 2015 4-6pm
Saturday, August 1, 2015 10am-12pm
How many training session are required?
• At least 3 out of the 5 sessions
4-6 pm on the following dates:
1. Wednesday, August 5, 2015
2. Monday, August 10, 2015
3. Wednesday, August 12, 2015
4. Monday, August 17, 2015
5. Wednesday, August 19, 2015