Anyone can become a Friend of the Winston-Salem Open! In fact, we rely on our friends to ensure the success of this world-class event, nestled in the heart of North Carolina.
Friends of the tournament enjoy the most premium experience the event has to offer.
Each seat is $1,600 and includes the following benefits:
- a courtside box seat for every session of the event,
- access to the Harold Pollard Center with air conditioning and a private balcony overlooking Court 2,
- daily lunch and dinner with snacks and desserts,
- alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages,
- and invitations to tournament special events.
To reserve your seat, contact tournament director Jeff Ryan.
Space is limited.