In 2011 it was a parking lot adjacent to the football stadium on the Wake Forest University campus, but the Winston-Salem Open quickly became an award-winning, must-attend summertime event. This ATP event provides fans and players with world-class experiences in the heart of the South. The Winston-Salem Open serves as the finale to the US Open Series, the traditional hard-court season in United States, leading up the final major tournament of the year - the US Open.
Winston-Salem Professional Tennis is a locally owned and organized non-profit organization that owns and operates the event and proceeds traditionally benefit Winston-Salem Forsyth County middle school athletic programs.
BENEFITS OF A PARTNERSHIP
- Association with a healthy lifestyle sport
- Brand alliance with event appealing to well-educated, influential, active and gender-neutral audience
- Community Engagement
- Global brand exposure via domestic and international broadcasts in a more uncluttered environment
- Year-round public relations opportunity
- TV commercial units
- Client Entertainment
- On-site, traditional and digital activation of your brand
- Individual Friend
- beginning at a $1,600 investment and includes a stadium courtside seat, hospitality and an invitation to select receptions
The tournament also offers robust options (Bronze, Silver and Gold) allowing sponsors to leverage the benefits of on-site exposure, video spots, public address announcements, digital assets, corporate hospitality events (including tickets for matches), private tennis clinics, on court coin tosses, in stadium and courtside signage, branded partner sessions, broadcast benefits and more, customized to meet your company or brand's needs.
For more details on all these opportunities please contact Jeff Ryan.