Fans can get an exclusive experience at the 2017 Winston-Salem Open by purchasing a limited edition Collectible Credential. The credentials, which cost only $10 for the entire week, entitle fans wearing them on site to a number of benefits, including an invitational to the Draw Party, exclusive autograph sessions and behind-the-scenes tours.
Throughout the tournament, fans wearing their Collectible Credential will be randomly selected for seat upgrades and giveaways of merchandise and gift cards to local businesses.
Collectible Credential Perks
- Invitation to the Draw Party on Friday, Aug. 18
- Behind-the-scenes tours during each session
- Ability to enter the tournament site 30 minutes before gates open each day
- Fans wearing credentials on site will be selected for seat upgrades and other giveaways
- Exclusive autograph sessions
- Access to Stadium Court between sessions (time permitting)
- And much more!