Thank you for your interest in volunteering at the Winston-Salem Open! We owe the success of our event each year to people like you who graciously give of your time and talents!
Before you create your volunteer profile, please be sure you have reviewed our available volunteer areas as well as the Winston-Salem Open volunteer handbook. These pages provide all the details regarding volunteer qualifications and availability as well as benefits.
Below are step-by-step instructions on how to create your 2021 volunteer profile in The Registration System (TRS). This new feature will allow the Winston-Salem Open team to provide you with monthly updates, details about the volunteer areas in which you express interest, and when shifts become available for sign up.
- Click here to begin creating your volunteer profile.
- Read the welcome page.
- Select or click on the purple rectangle on the right sidebar of your screen that reads "WSO Volunteer Profile and Areas of Interest Registration."
- Click on the "Select" button inside the blue rectangle reading "WSO Volunteer Profiles and Areas of Interest."
- Select the volunteer group(s) in which you have participation interest. (NOTE: any question marks circled in blue will provide more information.)
- Click on the "Next" green button.
- Create an account by entering your name, email address, first name, last name, and your desired password.
- Click "Register."
- Complete "Your Profile."
- Select the "Next" green button.
- Review your volunteer areas of interest.
- Click the green "Confirm" button.
If you have any questions, please contact Kinsey Schultz.