Partnerships in support of the Winston-Salem Open are unique ways we work with brands, businesses, and other organizations to help sustain the event and give back to the community.
Benefits of a partnership include, but are not limited to:
- an association with a not-for-profit event dedicated to a healthy lifestyle sport,
- brand alliance with appeal to a multi-generational audience,
- global exposure via domestic and international broadcasts,
- community engagement,
- year-round public relations opportunities,
- television broadcast commercial units,
- client entertainment,
- on-site, traditional, and digital activation of your brand
Partnerships begin at an individual investment of $1,700 for a Friends Package and include a stadium box seat, hospitality, and invitations to select events and receptions.
The tournament also offers more robust options at varying tiers named Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum, and Presenting, allowing our partners to reap the benefits of domestic and international television, on-site exposure, video placement, public address announcements, digital assets, corporate hospitality, private tennis clinics, on-court coin toss, in-stadium and courtside signage, branded partner sessions, and more - fully customized to meet your company or brand needs.
For more information on how you can become a partner with the Winston-Salem Open, email Tournament Director Jeff Ryan.