Ticketing Policies and Important Information
ALL SALES ARE FINAL. NO CANCELATION WILL BE PERMITTED AND NO REFUNDS WILL BE OFFERED. THIS TICKET IS A PERSONAL LICENSE AND MAY BE REVOKED AT ANY TIME FOR ANY REASON. SCHEDULE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.
Risk of loss or theft of tickets shall pass to the purchaser; management will not be obligated to admit purchaser unless a ticket is presented. Management reserves the right, without the refund of the ticket purchase price, to refuse admission to or eject any person whose conduct is deemed by management to be disorderly, unsafe or a threat to others in any way. The holder of this ticket assumes all risks and danger of personal injury and all other hazards arising from or related in any way to the tournament for which this ticket is issued, whether occurring prior to, during or after the tournament.
By presenting a ticket for admission to the Winston-Salem Open, you hereby consent to (i) the reasonable search of your person and belongings for prohibited items; (ii) the use of your image or likeness incidental to any live or recorded video program, photograph or other transmission or reproduction of the tournament for any and all purposes; and (iii) the prohibition against transmitting or aiding another in the transmission of any description, account photograph or reproduction of any aspect of the tournament.
INCLEMENT WEATHER POLICY
If session is canceled after one match on Stadium Court is completed, no exchanges or refunds will be made. If session is canceled without the completion of one match on Stadium Court, ticket holder is entitled to a ticket to the same session of the tournament next year. The Winston-Salem Open cannot guarantee ticket availability, exchange of equal value or comparable seat location. All ticket exchanges are final, and there will be NO REFUNDS OR CREDITS. In addition, patrons are advised that the Winston-Salem Open schedule of play is subject to change for all sessions. Tickets are not eligible for refund or exchange due to one or more changes in the Winston-Salem Open schedule of play.
TICKET RESELL POLICY
The resale or attempted resale of this ticket in or on the grounds at any price is prohibited and will result in removal from the premises and confiscation of all tickets in the possession of the violator without refund or compensation. The use or attempted use of lost, stolen or counterfeit tickets is prohibited and such tickets are void. Tickets may not be resold or used for advertising, promotions (including contests or sweepstakes) or other trade purposes without the prior express written consent of the Winston-Salem Open. Breach of any of the foregoing conditions will automatically terminate the license granted by this ticket, and shall constitute grounds for denial of admission, removal from the grounds, and confiscation of all tickets in the possession of the violator without refund or compensation.
Tickets may be left for pick-up by another person at the Will Call window located at the Tournament Box office. Person picking up tickets must present photo ID or tickets will not be released.
- Sealed packages of any kind
- Hard coolers or like containers
- Glass bottles or cans of any kind
- Aerosol cans or noisemaking devices
- Alcohol (available for purchase on tournament grounds)
- Commercial photographic or video cameras or recording devices
- Computers, tablets or laptops
- Food (except in limited quantities for medical, dietary or infant purposes)
- Animals (service animals allowed)
- Flags, banners or signs
- Drones (UAS-Unmanned Aircraft Systems) or other model aircraft
- "Selfie" sticks or other telescopic devices
- Any materials constituting unauthorized advertising or promotion
- Laser pointing devices
- Tennis racquets (unless attending a clinic, then must be returned to car)
- Bicycles or scooters of any type
- In-line skates, roller skates, skateboards
- Any other items deemed unlawful or dangerous by the management of the Winston-Salem Open, in its sole discretion.